Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sportsmen I am obsessed with...

I was watching Rafael Nadal being handed his ass on a platter last night by Mario Baghatis(?...learn to spell his name correctly) and he kept pulling his shorts out of the crack of said ass. I never thought this was a sexy move before and I seen him do it a million times. But last night it transfixed me...maybe b/c he was losing?...but it was so fun...there goes his hand, its going to that region...and pull! He's not my type but I do like watching him pull his shorts out of his ass.
My main squeeze is now Brett Favre. I have to share him w/ his wife...and his girlfriend... and that other girl...but no matter, I am just happy he is coming back! Forty is beautiful! The other night Handitran friend asked me "What kind of man do you like?" I was like "Obviously I like a man who can throw an interception in the last 3 minutes of a game, lose the game and be asked back next year for 20 million." That game I will remember for the rest of my life. I want his jersey! Usually it sickens me but I don't care if supposedly he is stepping out on his wife w/ a girl that has silicone breasts...and a silicone butt, he is still a hero on the football field.

No comments:

Post a Comment