Friday, August 13, 2010

Time is rather ruthless...

One of my favorite professors of all time, Professor Richard Ferrier, has recently died. How sad and what a loss...he was such a dynamo in the classroom...the way he integrated his Mac computer and handled the 200+ student classroom w/ ease, such a pro. Thank you for writing my recommendation letter and burying it in the second paragraph that you didn't know me that well (ok, I read it, I suck). I will always remember you fondly, thanks.
My mom's kidneys are not working that well and she has to go in for tests next week...geez what is going on here?
In happy news, I am going to Barnes and Noble tomorrow to get some books recommended on Amazon (irony) and I get 10% back on my card (feeling virtuous, however probably paying more)

No comments:

Post a Comment